Daltex® Power is the next generation, high tensile polypropylene spunbond nonwoven. The high tensile properties enable weight reduction without sacrificing strength.
The isotropic properties, for weights over 50 g/m², reduce the differential strength between machine direction (MD) and cross direction (CD). Also, melt additives can be incorporated to impart additional functionality including; hydrophilic, hydrophobic and UV stabilisers.
Weight Range: 20 – 110 g/m2
- Increased strength to weight ratio
- Strength is broadly equivalent to a standard spunbond that is 50% heavier
- Isotropic properties over 50 g/m2 are achieved without sacrificing MD strength
- Reduced weight without sacrificing strength performance.
- High tensile strength combined with isotropic properties reduces the differential between MD and CD strength.
|Daltex Power Range||English|
|Daltex Power & Daltex Balance .vs. Standard Spunbond||English|
|Daltex Power - Standard Spunbond Comparisons||English|