D&L Meltblown fabrics, MeltTX®, are produced using the most up-to-date manufacturing processes available with additional line features such as control of key process settings for material optimisation, in-line measurement, and control of air permeability, bespoke melt additives and colours available for enhanced fabric properties, and thermal flat calendar for in-line lamination.
With the capability to produce fine fibres, ideally suited for the filtration of respirable particles, MeltTX® fabrics provide air filtration applications with excellent barrier and filtration properties.
Available in weights ranging from 13 – 300g/m2 (PP) and 30 – 200g/m2 (TPU), MeltTX® nonwovens are perfectly suited for applications such as industrial respirators, vacuum cleaner bags, automotive cabin filters, and microbiological filters.
MeltTX® fabrics also have the following advantages for filtration products:
- Available in widths up to 160 cm
- Available in various colours
- Melt additives to give enhanced fabric properties, such as UV stability and hydrophobicity
- Electrostatic charging of filaments for enhanced sub-micron particle filtration
- In-line measurement and control of air permeability
- In-line thermal flat calendaring